Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Clicky clicky!

There are two things I really love:
1. Reading news online. My first choice for news online is NYTimes.com. A close second is bbc.co.uk. It's for when I've gone to NYT so often that no new articles have come up on the homepage yet.

2. Data arranged in cool graphics.
I find it interesting to see the most popular stories on news website. It's like snooping on a large group of people.

So as you can imagine, I was really happy when I discovered BBC + data! It's not just the simple top 10 list of most viewed or most emailed articles. This is the break down of most popular news on the BBC by continent!

As of right now, the most popular article in every continent is "World Moves to Contain Flu Spread". But after that, the rankings are slightly different.

No comments: