Saturday, January 2, 2010

Last update from the North American Eastern Time Zone

Blog has been light on analysis of late because I've been preoccupied by packing and associated preparations. It can be really draining, mentally.

I finally set up my laptop to type Scandinavian accents and letters. Now I don't have to copy and paste from another document like I've been doing the past several weeks. It's about time because I'm off to DTW tomorrow morning at 8am.

My itinerary is as follows:
Sunday morning:  DTW to Washington Dulles
After a 5 hour layover, 5pm departure from to Copenhagen
By train, Copenhagen to Århus arriving in the early afternoon Monday local time. 

I'm not sure when I'll have internet access in Denmark. I believe I have to buy internet when I get to my house so it may take sometime to set up and I'm not sure which university buildings have wifi or even how to log on to it.

I'll try to remember to keep Skype open when I'm online. I do have a username; it's written on my facebook profile. I'll be on Central European Time, 6 hours ahead of Eastern Time.

No comments: